28th & 29th November 2019, Oxford
A two day workshop for CBT-E practitioners.
This workshop is primarily intended for those who have received basic training in CBT-E and have had experience implementing it.
- CBT-E: Past, Present and Future
- Using CBT-E with adult outpatients
- Using CBT-E with younger patients
- Using CBT-E in intensive settings
- Using CBT-E in real world clinical settings
- Maximising the availability of CBT-E
Case consultation will follow sessions. There will be presentations throughout from other experienced practitioners of CBT-E. Further details to be confirmed.
Cost: £250 (includes lunch and refreshments)
Venue: Richard Doll Building, Oxford University
Roosevelt Drive, Oxford OX3 7LF
Please book early to avoid disappointment.
For further details and to book your place contact: firstname.lastname@example.org